Android Program for Journal Writing??

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Android Program for Journal Writing??

Postby Untouchable » 30 Aug 2012 13:58

Does anyone know or recommend of any program for Android to keep track of your journals? My writing sucks especially just waking up and it will make it easier to write notes and not have the paper mess.

Re: Android Program for Journal Writing??

Postby Omarsonic9 » 30 Aug 2012 21:13

As the writer of this site said "There are many distractions in devices like Facebook,Twitter,etc.. and it will let you forget your dream" but if you dont have facebook or if you have internet off then try the built in Memo app or download Colornote
there are many good apps!

99 lives

Re: Android Program for Journal Writing??

Postby 99 lives » 02 Sep 2012 06:20

For a time I was using Private Diary on my Android phone, but I decided to switch to Evernote. Evernote is a multi-platform note taking program, and it will synchronize your notes across all your devices, so you can access them from your computer as well as phone. This is good because if you break your phone then your entries aren't lost, unlike Private Diary, which stores your entries on your device. I recommend checking out Evernote.

Return to “For Beginners”