my first lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
lucidreamer98

my first lucid dream

Postby lucidreamer98 » 31 Aug 2012 21:08

so i've just came back from holiday.i had my first ld while i was away.i remeber i was dreaming and there was a certain part of the dream in which something bad happened,so i said aloud "wait a minute,i can just re-do this with a better outcome" so i must have known i was dreaming at this point but just hadn't pointed it out to myself yet.but anyway,i kind of replayed that part of the dream and towards the end of the replay i said to myself "hang on,im dreaming!" then everything became vivid. i cant remember much after that,which is a little disappointing,but at least ive finally achieved my first lucid dream and i know i can remain calm and refrain from waking up with excitment

dilzprasad

Re: my first lucid dream

Postby dilzprasad » 01 Sep 2012 07:33

wat a shame you couldn't remember it, my first lucid dream was also an "accident", i was actually just trying to improve my dream recall so that i try to have lucid dreams and then remember them. i was dreaming about my house and that i was sitting in the backyard then my mum walked out n all of a sudden i told her "mum your dreaming, say to yourself your dreaming", then i said to my self "i am dreaming", it was soooooooo cool the sky focused and i turned around and everything was clear, i imagined my best friend to come and she did. i got too excited but, and i woke up

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”