I Require the Assistance of a Good Community

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

I Require the Assistance of a Good Community

Postby ARCblooper » 03 Sep 2012 20:22

I have been attempting lucid dreaming for several months now, and I've only gotten CLOSE once.

I figured I can't do this alone, so I have joined this forum in hopes that a wonderful group of people can assist me in this endeavor.

I hope you welcome me here. I'll be seeing you forumside!

lucidinthe sky

Re: I Require the Assistance of a Good Community

Postby lucidinthe sky » 03 Sep 2012 20:32

Welcome to the group!

If you read through the posts on this forum, you'll find that just about every conceivable question has been asked and answered, every topic covered, most several times. This forum pretty much covers it all so enjoy and good luck with lucid dreaming!
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Re: I Require the Assistance of a Good Community

Postby Bleekman117 » 06 Sep 2012 09:08

If your looking for support or have any questions, check out my thread at the top of the beginners section. Loads of people on there help everyone out and I answers as many questions as I can! And all of our support is positive; no drama! :)

Hope to hear from ya!
The mind is a beautiful thing

Return to “For Beginners”