Marijuana and lucid dreaming

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
SarahDank

Re: Marijuana and lucid dreaming

Postby SarahDank » 02 Sep 2012 01:35

I have smoked in a very vivid dream (that i remember as clear as day)
Actually, maybe.. twice even, I was able to do it without any problems, but it was not a Lucid state, there for - i was just dreaming what would happen in real life. I believe that if I try it in a lucid dream, the out come could definitely be different.

lumencryster

Postby lumencryster » 04 Sep 2012 17:30

i think marijuana is very helpful for lucid dreaming. i think the biggest mistake is to think you need to fall asleep high for it to help. for me this suppresses dreams. instead, i meditate while high throughout the day and go to sleep sober.

MauricioBra

Postby MauricioBra » 09 Sep 2012 20:12

So, when you smoke.. it doesn't effect/Worsen your dreaming / Lucid dreaming at all really?

SarahDank,

Well, it might affect it a little, but even if so, it's not very relevant. Again, when I have problems remembering dreams, and not lucid dreaming at all is because of my lack of commitment to it. Smoking weed messes up with my short term memory and makes me almost twice as lazy as I normaly am, basically these are the "bad thing weed does to me" but...

Tofur99

yeah, I totally agree with everything you said, sometimes I actually feel like everything makes more sense, looks more beautiful, feels better... while high, and as I already said, marijuana was the responsible for me to get interested in the whole lucid dreaming world thing. If one destroys his or her life due to the weed smoking it's his or her fault definately, if you don't know how to manage your life while smoking it, it's nobody's fault (not even weed's) but your own, it goes for almost everything also I guess

MauricioBra

Postby MauricioBra » 10 Sep 2012 17:51

i think the biggest mistake is to think you need to fall asleep high for it to help. for me this suppresses dreams. instead, i meditate while high throughout the day and go to sleep sober.

Yep yep yep, totally agreed, that's what i've been doing as well. Sometimes I get to meditate while high a couple hours before I go to bed, I even have settled my dream intention like that, but actually going to bed while high to try to lucid dream due to the alternate mind state is something I never do

mainerichards

Postby mainerichards » 11 Sep 2015 11:31

Hello everybody, I'm new here too. About the topic, not sure about that, for I have been having lucid dreams even without using marijuana, I get them a lot in fact. I must say though that cannabis do have some psychological effects if used more than what is recommended.
Budslist is a marijuana directory and social media platform that brings the cannabis community together. Get connected now and find the closest local dispensary or doctor near you today.

Return to “For Beginners”