i dream about it almost every night

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
gekada_75

i dream about it almost every night

Postby gekada_75 » 17 Aug 2012 15:17

i live with my aunt temporarily, her husband is african american. in my dreams, my aunt and her house always appears(also her dogs) and there is always a african american(in a form of a kid an a teen) in my dreams, does my dreams telling me something about my uncle? i love my uncle and he loves me, but in my dreams the african americans are bugging me or hurting me,can someone interpret it?

fistania

Re: i dream about it almost every night

Postby fistania » 02 Sep 2012 15:02

by 'uncle', do you mean your aunt's husband? (just making sure :p)
having recurring dreams (that is identical with each others) means it's important.

the only one that knows for sure what your dream means is yourself.
but if they were my dreams, the african-american kid is probably showing some part of my life/myself (or maybe of the uncle?) that i reject that is actually hurting me inside, and since they're young, maybe it's from my childhood or 'the feeling of a kid/ a teen' that is in denial. (note that i'm using 'me' since i said 'if they were my dreams')
do you think the dream is psychological/emotional, or physical?

that's just a suggestion though :) if you suddenly have the feeling of "that's it!" when reading one of my interpretation, then it's likely that the one you just read is one of the meaning. hope this helps :)

gekada_75

Postby gekada_75 » 04 Sep 2012 17:58

fistania wrote:by 'uncle', do you mean your aunt's husband? (just making sure :p)
having recurring dreams (that is identical with each others) means it's important.

the only one that knows for sure what your dream means is yourself.
but if they were my dreams, the african-american kid is probably showing some part of my life/myself (or maybe of the uncle?) that i reject that is actually hurting me inside, and since they're young, maybe it's from my childhood or 'the feeling of a kid/ a teen' that is in denial. (note that i'm using 'me' since i said 'if they were my dreams')
do you think the dream is psychological/emotional, or physical?

that's just a suggestion though :) if you suddenly have the feeling of "that's it!" when reading one of my interpretation, then it's likely that the one you just read is one of the meaning. hope this helps :)

yeah he is the husband of my aunt.
im asking this because i live in asia,and african americans rarely live here,so i connect him with the african americans in my dream because he is the only afri-am that is connected in my life,waking life

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

mastermind

Postby mastermind » 29 Sep 2012 06:29

heres my interpration. i think you feel your uncle is childish to some degree (hence the teen), maybe he's reckless. also he is strong but careless (maybe he plays an important role in you and/or your aunts life), and that's why he hurts you, because his thoughtlessness or carelessness can lead to harm, so your playing out worst case scenarios in your mind. it be cool if u have a lucid dream to confront him and talk to him, ask who he is and why does he hurt u. ask in a loving way (atleast thats the advise i always read, ive yet to have any meaningful talks with dream people)

in summary, you see him as a teen because in someway he is irresponsible (atleast to some degree you percieve him that way for whatever reason)

he hurts you because in worst case scenario he may hurt you, altho in reality it most likely isnt on purpose, but in your dream you experience it in a way your brain relates to. make sense?

Return to “Dream Interpretation”