A Lucid Dream with in a Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Darnzo

A Lucid Dream with in a Dream

Postby Darnzo » 05 Sep 2012 15:14

Ok so this happend some time ago but i just found this blog and want to clarify something. Sometime ago when i didnt know about Lucid dreaming i fell asleep and founf myself inside a car with my family and we were driving around this big city. For some reason I realized i was dreaming and became Lucid. However i didnt try to control or anything as i didnt know that was possible. I just look at the increible building my mind had built. A little later i felt a senseation and I think i was tried. So in this lucid dream i fell asleep and found my self on a road alone and i was being followed by a tiger. However this dream wasnt lucid, i just remember it as a dream. I dont think i knew i was dreaming. The tiger got me and started eating me. This cause me to wake up back into my previous lucid dream in the car. However in this lucid dream i felt kind of scared from dreaming with in a dream so i told my self wake up. And i woke up. So im wondering am i crazy or is it possible to dream within a lucid dream ?

torakrubik

Re: A Lucid Dream with in a Dream

Postby torakrubik » 05 Sep 2012 21:21

It is possible. However in this case, it was the other way around - you were dreaming in a lucid dream.
Dreaming is my drug

Darnzo

Re: A Lucid Dream with in a Dream

Postby Darnzo » 06 Sep 2012 12:39

Oh yeah haha sorry got it the wrong way round :P

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”