Lucid dream experience to share

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Lucid dream experience to share

Postby beadietux » 09 Sep 2012 14:14

I have been a spontaneous lucid dreamer for most of my life but never knew the term until about a month ago when I started researching after having my first experience of controlling a was so exciting and a little scary so I wanted to find out what in the world I had just done, and I learned all about LD, etc. Well, my first night after reading about this stuff, I had an AMAZING lucid flying dream (spontaneous) where I played with this new ability to control everything and just had a blast. Since then, I've been working on WILD's etc. and have had some great visualizations, but no "popping" into a lucid state. I also haven't had any spontaneous lucid dreams that have been amazing. The ones I have had have been lukewarm and I allowed my subconscious to control it. A good example happened last night. I dreamed I was running up some stairs and I said, "I'm dreaming!" and I immediately popped into the dream. I was so excited but knew I was about to lose it, so I really concentrated on staying lucid. I stomped on the stairs and could feel and hear that motion. I ran up and down the stairs and realized I was in a really large basement - like a library basement. I wanted to do something but then I heard a voice say "You're stuck in your subconscious...there's not much we can do here. Next time, we'll do more." I saw a dream character - like a mad scientist sort of guy with curly blonde hair and he was pulling his hair in frustration. I wasn't scared of him at all...I knew he was sort of the caretaker of the basement, but he wasn't the one who talked. I wasn't scared at all of the voice I heard who seemed to be in charge - in the dream, i knew the voice and was fine with him (it was a male voice, I'm female) and I just submitted like a little kid. I remember saying, "Next time can we pleeeaaase go outside and fly around?" and he was like, "Ok, maybe next time." Then I decided to make something happen, so I said, "show me a kitty" a few times, and a shadowy kitty appeared on the stairs (the stairs were very dark), but it never materialized into a full kitty. Then I woke up! So, that's it. Not very exciting, but it was very strange that i was perfectly content to go along with this voice telling me that I had to wait until next time to do more when I've had very exciting lucid dreams in the past (flying, etc.)

Return to “For Beginners”