My Dreams!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Mr.Lucid

My Dreams!

Postby Mr.Lucid » 26 Aug 2012 23:51

I'm going to start documenting some regular dreams, and ALL of my lucid dreams for your entertainment :D . I'll post when I get Lucid dreams, so check back a lot. Love you all, my internet buddies!!!!

marry1

Re: My Dreams!

Postby marry1 » 27 Aug 2012 03:18

Mr.Lucid wrote:I'm going to start documenting some regular dreams, and ALL of my lucid dreams for your entertainment :D . I'll post when I get Lucid dreams, so check back a lot. Love you all, my internet buddies!!!!

This seems interesting, and when will you have Lucid dreams?
You can check the hotel details in: http://list-of-hotels.com , and find more atrractions of there from http://attractions.bz .

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 27 Aug 2012 14:27

marry1 wrote:[quote=

This seems interesting, and when will you have Lucid dreams?

I will try every night for lucid dreams, but I don't know exactly when I will have them. But for todays dream:
''I am at war with my friends, quite a geek war with wizards and sorcerers. My sister is a soldier, but is getting yelled at by my father. She is upset and two of my friends comfort her. The war begins, and while everyone is fighting, I am inside a house, learning how to befriend aliens with some old doctor dude. After that, my wizards staff is broken so I look around the house for a new one. When I finally found a replacement, the war was over and I was talking to my parents about getting a tablet that took pictures. After that, I wake up. "
DREAM SIGNS:
The aliens-I am pretty sure aliens don't visit humans alot....
The Doctor/Scientist-I don't know anyone who is a scientist.
The Nerd War- I would NEVER participate in a geeky-nerd war and dress up like a sorcerer in RL
Emotions during the DREAM:
-Feeling sorry for my sister
-Intriged by the aliens
-Desperate while looking for staff.
-excited while talking about tablet.
So that is my first dream. NON-LUCID by the way. :D Today I will have a lucid dream for sure!

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 28 Aug 2012 13:40

Dream Entry for 8/27-28/2012
"I am in a large castle-like building, crawling through vents and setting of alarms to get the villans attention. The entire room is all twisted and distorted, warped. It is like I am in one of my favorite video games, American McGee's Alice: Madness Returns. I actually AM Alice in this dream, as I am not a girl, nor a killer in real life. I slowly, one by one foil the plans of the villan and rescue my friends. Such a vivid dream."
DREAM SIGNS:
-My change into Alice: It is impossible to change gender
-the Villian- I do not know someone evil like the villan
-THE CASTLE-I should have questioned how I got into a castle that weird.
FEELINGS:
-Intent to kill the villan
"I am at Florida, at Disneyworld with some unknown friends, and my sister and brothers. We have been there for a week, and I remember everyday we have been there. We just walk around the street, and our large room.I wake up soon after.
DREAM SIGNS:
-Because of the false memories in this dream, it was hard for me to notice the dream signs.
-FLORIDA-I live too far away from Florida
-NO PARENTS- No adults were there, not possible
FEELINGS:
Happy for being at disneyworld!

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 09 Sep 2012 23:05

Sorry for being so inactive. I just haven't had any Lucid Dreaming progress and got kind of disapointed :cry:
But now starting tomorrow I'm on track and ready to go!
DREAM: NON-LUCID, 9-8-12/9-9-12
The first nightmare I've had in ages. It was in two parts, respectivaly. Don't remember much, but the first part was I was in a videogame called Bioshock, and it wasn't fun playing inside of it. Crazy people trying to kill me, and succeding. Then the second part was, I finally stablized the nightmare, and it turned into a random dream, but I walked into my computer room, and then on the screen was a black hallway with a crazy person screaming loudly in it. I was so scared I woke up in my room, and was so scared, I barely went back to sleep.
DREAM SIGNS:
Bioshock isn't a computer game XD
No scenes from Bioshock include the dark hallway
I couldn't be inside of a videogame.

Sir_Serix

Postby Sir_Serix » 11 Sep 2012 01:59

Wait a second, you have dreamt about rapture and you didn't try the plasmids??? :evil:
Apart from that, did you remember on the other one about the bioshock one?
If you did,you could have used that for escaping the nightmare and become lucid!
I like your dreams, I hope you upload another one soon 8-)

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 11 Sep 2012 14:47

I wish I had become lucid in Rapture, because playing Bioshock in LD is on my 'dream list'. I might have used plasmids, but since it was a normal dream, I don't remember. But here is today's dream: Quite boring =(
DREAM: NL, 9/10/12-9/11/12
I dream I am in a room with my mother, while reading a book my sister has wrote. The pages seem a little off, and the writing is also a little weird-looking. But I don't realise this, so the dream continues.
I am now talking about Visual Novels with my mother, and we try to decided wether or not we are making a new one. We agree, and the dream fades.
FEELINGS:
Happy about making a visual novel (a game)
DREAMSIGNS:
The words and pages were messed up
My mother doesn't like Visual Novels
I didn't know were I was

jkid051

Postby jkid051 » 12 Sep 2012 03:32

If you did,you could have used that for getting out of the headache and become lucid! I like your goals, I wish you publish another one soon

-----------
http://www.oilpainting-shop.com

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 12 Sep 2012 14:34

[quote="jkid051"]If you did,you could have used that for getting out of the headache and become lucid! I like your goals, I wish you publish another one soon

-----------
Yeah, I will try my best. My dream recall is either a hit or miss; I either remember most or all of the dream, or none at all. Sot today, it was a miss dream. Couldn't remember :cry:

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 13 Sep 2012 14:17

Quite vivid dreams tonight:
"I dream I'm in some weird world, were I have to go into these sea caverns, and face a pirate. As I reach the pirate who is swabbing his ship, I use my cutlass to destory his shipmates. He doesn't notice, and continues swabbing. I crawl across the ship, and when he sees me, he shoots at me, I move to dodge, but fail. The dream rewinds, and I successfully dodge, and destroy the pirate. My dream then shifts."
DREAM SIGNS:
-The characters in this dream were all marionette-like people.
-The weird world couldn't exist
-The time rewind isn't possible.
FEELINGS:
-Nothing really
NEXT DREAM:
"I am at my aunts house, and it is night time. She is leaving with my brother to go somewhere, leaving me alone. As I close the door, I go out of my body, and see a person in a chicken/clown suit behind me, and I see them hit with a bat-like object, making me dead or unconsious.
Again, the dream rewinds over and over, until I get it right: As the door closes and the chicken clown tries to hit me, I grab the suit's collar, scream at the top of my lungs, and pull the chicken down, as it falls, it hits a chair and the mask falls off. It reveals that the chicken clown was Hannah, from the tv show Pretty Little Liars. I'm shocked, because I believe she is one of the -A's. I go down on the floor, and watch her. I can't remember anything during that part, but the dream continued. We decided it wasn't safe in the house for some reason, and head out into the front yard, with plans on going to the mall. But I am scared when I see the patio in ruins, the potted plants are all thrown across the patio, the pots broken into bunches of peices, and dirt caked over the cement. While looking at all of this, Hannah picks up a note which she reads aloud: I'm always watching. -A. After that I practically run to the car, and Hannah drives. When we head to the mall, the dream fades as my alarm clock buzzes"
DREAM SIGN:
-Pretty Little Liars is a fiction story, and -A and Hannah are fictional characters.
-I saw this entire dream, in third person; Like watching TV: You see the characters, but you are one.
-My aunts house wasn't logically correct: Walls were off and the door looked weird.
FEELINGS:
-I really love dreams about Pretty Little Liars, but they seriously scare me!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”