Lucid dreaming EVERY night, normal?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Lucid Man

Lucid dreaming EVERY night, normal?

Postby Lucid Man » 09 Sep 2012 03:23

I do not know if anyone else who lucid dreams, personally. and wanted to ask how many of us recall our dreams and dream in full color and recall most of their dreams and can control much of the dreams too.

Thanks, 8-)
Dream in color, sound, control them @ times, Synchronicity, been seeing 11:11 , 3:33, 1:23, etc,, for many years. I have lots of examples in many contexts. I stopped talking about it to people as they simply cannot fathom what I say.

Legended

Re: Lucid dreaming EVERY night, normal?

Postby Legended » 09 Sep 2012 10:31

I always dream in full color. I never dreamt in black or white. I LD 1 out 5 times. I can mostly recall my dreams but I sometimes have to think about what I dreamt as soon as I wake up or I usually forget.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 09 Sep 2012 18:15

I don't lucid dream EVERY night and find it more amazing that we DON'T! Getting caught up in a ridiculous dream and thinking it is real.... that is truly bizarre and we should all lucid dream more often. However, when I do get a bunch of lucid dreams I actually start to get bored sometimes and run out of things to do. I don't mind when my conscious mind wants to take a break from time to time.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Lucid Man

Postby Lucid Man » 10 Sep 2012 00:42

there have been nights where I awoke mid dream to go to the washroom and was still in a half dream and half awake state , it scared the living u know what out of me (not literally), but was thinking I was loosing my mind. Then I washed my face with cold water and all was fine. Im telling you some of these dreams are so real , take the 1 hour nap i had just this afternoon and dreamnt of eating some decadent sweet treats +
I awoke practically salivating .... :lol: ... yup ... and I also remember the dream later on
if something triggers my memory too.

I just cannot stress how real my dreams are sometimes, I simply do not have the text here to explain.
Dream in color, sound, control them @ times, Synchronicity, been seeing 11:11 , 3:33, 1:23, etc,, for many years. I have lots of examples in many contexts. I stopped talking about it to people as they simply cannot fathom what I say.

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 10 Sep 2012 05:07

Oh my god that just triggered a memory of a lucid dream that went non lucid just a few days ago. I was eating a burger from Burger King and it just kept on regenerating every time I took a bite, and I didnt even have to swallow, I didnt get full. I just kept munching away at the burger and kept getting that sugar rush, it felt soooo goood.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Lucid Man

Postby Lucid Man » 10 Sep 2012 05:19

here we go, just as I thought ,.. I must mention and will update my Signature now, I also have been seeing many of the same patterns for 15+ yrs, like looking at the time @ only 11:11, 1:23, being awoken 4 nights in a row @ 3:33am . etc... and tonight I texted a friend a suggestion to go eat at Burger King, even though we were speaking of Pizza, and to make a long story the fact u mentioned BK is basically , well, letd say, I think of it 3 times a year max. SYNCHRONICITY. :shock: :o :lol:

I also have a few child hood friends that will still today vouch that streetlights used to turn off only when I was under them, hundreds of times. Over 15yrs. .... yup.

Jack Reacher wrote:Oh my god that just triggered a memory of a lucid dream that went non lucid just a few days ago. I was eating a burger from Burger King and it just kept on regenerating every time I took a bite, and I didnt even have to swallow, I didnt get full. I just kept munching away at the burger and kept getting that sugar rush, it felt soooo goood.

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 10 Sep 2012 07:55

Yeah I think you should watch The Number 23... I wouldn't look too much into these coincidences.

Lucid Man

Postby Lucid Man » 10 Sep 2012 18:11

seen it, my examples are nothing liike that ... ;)

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 10 Sep 2012 21:29

I mean seeing the same numbers all the time and thinking they arent coincidence, same thing with the street lights going out.

alppdcjr12

Postby alppdcjr12 » 10 Sep 2012 23:32

Most people I know have had lucid dreams in the past but don't have them normally; there are a few who have them regularly. It could totally be considered medically and psychologically "normal" to do so, though.
"Life is that which dreams are made on, and is rounded by a sleep."
-Prospero, Shakespeare's "The Tempest"
Check out my lucid dreaming blog: www.rememberawake.com

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”