My first two lucid dreams.........

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
blazing

My first two lucid dreams.........

Postby blazing » 24 Aug 2012 15:17

One day I went to sleep really early. And, I work up in the morning! My whole family are gone and, I see a black man like I do when I got my first sleep parylisis. He was chasing me down my apartment hallway.
I was screaming for help. "AH SOMEONE HELP ME! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
When I finished screaming he threw a knife at me.
I woke up and, my mom came in and said "what's the matter?"
I realized It was all a dream.
It was night time I was sleeping in my living room. When, I woke up in the morning again. Everyone in my house was gone so..........I went outside and, I saw a gigantic bee! I thought 'OMG' (Yes I'am scared of bugs and, the dark well not really I just need some light on to help me goto sleep) It started chasing me really slow but fast. I felt like I was going no where. Then, it stabbed me in my heart and, I woke up.
And, got numbness at my heart. And, heart burn.

Mr.Lucid

Re: My first two lucid dreams.........

Postby Mr.Lucid » 27 Aug 2012 14:29

Are you sure those were lucid dreams? They sound like normal nightmares. But if you have a nightmare again, always use it as a chance to be lucid!

blazing

Postby blazing » 28 Aug 2012 00:14

they were lucid dream nightmares

marry1

Postby marry1 » 31 Aug 2012 07:12

How could you remember what do you dreamed?
You can check the hotel details in: http://list-of-hotels.com , and find more atrractions of there from http://attractions.bz .

Omarsonic9

Postby Omarsonic9 » 03 Sep 2012 19:01

How is that a lucid dream if you didnt know you were dreaming? -_-!

Psychosanity

Postby Psychosanity » 11 Sep 2012 01:49

I think the OP is confused about what a lucid dream is.

'Lucid' does not mean 'vivid'. You just had some vivid nightmares.
'Lucid' refers to being CONSCIOUSLY AWARE that you are dreaming, WHILE you are in the dream.

Your descriptions make it pretty clear that you were NOT aware you were dreaming.
In the first one, you specifically say you realized it was a dream AFTER you woke up. Not Lucid at all.
They were normal nightmares.

P.S. You may be a bit confused about sleep paralysis, as well. You had your "first sleep paralysis" the first time you ever fell asleep 12 years ago, when you were a couple hours old..and every time thereafter. It's part of normal sleep. A part you are usually unaware of, because you're...asleep.
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2390

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”