Talking to my subconscious while awake?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.

Talking to my subconscious while awake?

Postby Sir_Serix » 12 Sep 2012 02:52

Hey guys,after some months taking a break on LD I'm finally back!
So, I wanted to ask you guys, do you think when you talk to yourself you're communicating with your subconscious? For example, I think a question, and instead of thinking the answer I 'hear' the first answer that passes my mind.So, while doing that, am I talking to my subconscious or just an Ego that answers really quickly? I want to hear your opinions!

Re: Talking to my subconscious while awake?

Postby Peter » 12 Sep 2012 06:09

not sure and I do that at times so my theory is that if it works dont sweat the details
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Postby James » 20 Sep 2012 19:44

About 4 months ago I was falling asleep in bed when I heard "James, James!" I thought it was just me hearing voices but ever since then at random times I've been getting experiences like that one, foe example
Once I was walking to an ice rink and all of a sudden I heard a really beautiful song note. =/
I'm not sure whether its me having really short day-dreams or actually my subconscious trying to communicative with me, if its the latter, I'm going to go and ask it why it wont give me more LD's ;)
Was it worth it?

Postby Snaggle » 23 Sep 2012 02:50

Yes one is. Some proof:

1. you're doing a math problem and the correct answer pops into your head without doing any calculations;

2. bursts of insight/inspiration when complex thoughts pop into your mind fully and instantly by a kind of internal telepathy with all the words one then cloaks these moments in really just afterthoughts.

3. pseudo mind reading, when can observe number two in others and know what they're going to do before they do.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Postby Kevs » 17 Oct 2012 03:48

I guess it's happening to me too. Whenever there something bothering me then I get to talk to my subconscious. I guess that's it, well am really that so sure or maybe am just daydreaming.

Postby Dream_Wolf » 17 Oct 2012 22:39

hmmm actually after what snaggle said, yes, that happens ro me! ^.^

Return to “Off-Topic”