Explaining to a DC how they can tell they are dreaming

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
lucidinthe sky

Re: Explaining to a DC how they can tell they are dreaming

Postby lucidinthe sky » 12 Sep 2012 03:46

Intrepid wrote:I completely understand, lucidinthesky. I have dreamt of lucidity without having ever really "achieved" it in a dream. It can get to the point where I'm actually longing for the sensation of total "separation" and lucidity and I'm dreaming of it and aware of wanting it but it doesn't happen. All of it is mind-blowing, although frustrating. Our minds are incredible!

Keep at it and don't give up! It's worth any efforts you put in and then some.

As I said in another post, if I had only known what is what like sooner, I would have worked harder and had my first a lot sooner. Just had the best yet early this morning: total separation, full lucidity. It's mind-blowing how perfectly real a dream can be, just like being in a real place in waking life.

Good luck and let us know when you have your first.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”