Floating Lucid Dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
jkemeny

Floating Lucid Dream

Postby jkemeny » 09 Jul 2011 22:40

Two nights ago I started to float upwards in a dream after which I realized I was dreaming. I examined my hands closely to confirm this. My vision became crystal clear as I looked at my hands!I could even see an old scar at the base of one of my fingers. After a while I seemd to be floating around in a chair and eventually I passed by an old tree. The tree was quite vivid. It had a lot of character and it reminded me of Treebeard in The Lord of the Rings. This lucid dream was very exciting and fun :)
floating in chair.jpg
floating in chair.jpg (125.54 KiB) Viewed 1178 times

JoeyFeduka

Re: Floating Lucid Dream

Postby JoeyFeduka » 10 Jul 2011 08:51

I've had quite a few lucid dreams... and even to this day, the vividness amazes me... Nobody in my every day life believes me that dreams can look 100% real.

jkemeny

Re: Floating Lucid Dream

Postby jkemeny » 10 Jul 2011 18:02

Yes! The "vividness' of most lucid dreams can be just as real as physical reality but holding on to that clarity for any length of time still can be challenging for me. There are many "tricks" for maintaining clarity such as repeating to yourself "clarity now!" or spinning in space.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”