I need to do a work about LD,any suggestions?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Sir_Serix

I need to do a work about LD,any suggestions?

Postby Sir_Serix » 12 Sep 2012 22:17

So,today I've got assigned the work of doing a presentation about something I chose, and I decided to make it about Lucid Dreaming, because I want more people to talk about it :lol:
What do you think it's the essential I need to put in the work for someone to have a basic idea about lucid dreaming? By that I mean like methods,what it is,etc.
Any ideas?

torakrubik

Re: I need to do a work about LD,any suggestions?

Postby torakrubik » 13 Sep 2012 21:21

Firstly i would suggest a clear definition. Then perhaps a brief description of the main techniques, and then the benefits of LDing. Something like that.

Good luck!
Dreaming is my drug

Peter

Postby Peter » 13 Sep 2012 23:21

Give them a view of the dreamworld and then something practical that joins the two worlds, say a behavior that has changed or a goal that was achieve because of a clue in the dreamworld
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Psychosanity

Postby Psychosanity » 13 Sep 2012 23:53

I would also include some of the scientific backing, especially experiments where lucid dreamers in REM signal an observer with pre-arranged eye movements.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream#Scientific_history
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2390

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 14 Sep 2012 00:13

make sure to put some writing dedicated to talking to your subconsious. Like asking it questions! :lol:

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”