I've been Lucid Dreaming since young

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Jessi

I've been Lucid Dreaming since young

Postby Jessi » 14 Sep 2012 19:51

Hii,
I've been lucid dreaming as far as i can remember and I'm surprised at how many people actually want to do this and are trying so hard. I just recently ( about 2 days ago) found out about the word lucid dreaming, my friend was talking about it. I was soo surprised to know that there are people who are trying so hard to do this and I've done it for ages, it doesn't seem like a big deal to me. I'm I weird or is it ok to have it naturally?

lucidinthe sky

Re: I've been Lucid Dreaming since young

Postby lucidinthe sky » 15 Sep 2012 00:55

Sounds like you are one of lucky ones! Sorry that it's not exciting for you though.

Just curious, how old are you? (if you don't mind me asking)
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Tomato

Postby Tomato » 15 Sep 2012 00:59

I guess it comes as a gift. I have only once had a lucid dream, and it was by complete accident. I didn't know what it was until yesterday, and know I'm starting my training. Also, I agree more people should know about it, but then it wouldn't be as special :p
You tell that Mitt Romney bastard, If he screws with Big Bird, he screws with me.

Jessi

Postby Jessi » 15 Sep 2012 21:04

Lol, i guess so.. I'm 15... :)

Michael33

Postby Michael33 » 21 Sep 2012 18:38

Same thing happened to me, I was lucid dreaming when I was young. However it wasn't until I was in my late 20's that I realized not everyone did it. I was telling my wife how I had not had any lately & she had no idea what I was talking about. Anyway I'm 38 now & just started having them again & had never used any techniques, guess it just happened naturally.

FantasyMind

Postby FantasyMind » 27 Sep 2012 06:59

Lucky person... then again, i remember figuring out that I'm dreaming when i was like 9, i think its easier to lucid dream when you are a younger age... i'm about your age and i find it really hard to lucid dream... but you... you lucky person...

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Are you dreaming?

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”