The weirdest dream about Lucid dreaming!!!

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
AngelXdv

The weirdest dream about Lucid dreaming!!!

Postby AngelXdv » 14 Sep 2012 17:26

Seriously, I am sorry I didn't record it! But I kept off lucid dreaming in summer. I didn't have my first lucid dream yet. But that's not the point! Here it is and I can remember it very well:

So I know I went to sleep as normally,no intention of becoming lucid but I remembered the lucid dreaming video on the site. So I remember of it and,as I am I was WILDing since I was 4 but didn't know it and loved the sensation but always opened my eyes. Why? Because when I go to sleep I usually think of something and I can't change this subject. This was the same way. I remembered it and went to sleep. Now,I had this dream about 1 and a half month away... Soo,after that I remember that: I find myself on a chair in my father's room(that's something I was sure though:). It was fully black. Just that,black. Nothing more. Me on a chair in a black room.

Now someway or another I knew I was lucid so I asked my subconcious to appear. Nothing. After a while,I don't know how, there appears this medieval guy who looked like the blonde guy here Image came to me and asked: Why do you stay here? You are lucid,come on!

And then I somehow knew it was my subconcious(maybe he looked like this because I am so attracted to medieval times). Then I remember going out from my yard and into my neighbour's yard. Here I rub my hands and I say I am Lucid The World Is Vivid. Then(with the medieval guy) I begin to spin. And after the spinning I remember finding myself in the same place. Also I remember asking up in the sky if my subconcious can help me with lucid dreaming.

Now,as I said,I didn't record it and it happened a long way before,so I don't remember how,but here I am with my friend(medieval guy)in some medieval placed dream,where I stand on ground waiting,being hidden and talking with my friend.

That's all I remember. But it didn't felt like I was awake. It was like I was watching a movie,so I figured,as I didn't feel a damn thing it was non lucid but so about lucid dreaming. Now,when I was young I had this WILD experience twice or 3 times a week. But now,after the dream,I found that from like 1 week I decided going back to lucid dream,now every single morning and sometimes in the nights I get this WILD experience. It feels like this.

I think I am one of the lucky ones. Now I wanted to ask: does gaming help? because I am a gamer at heart(from when I was 7)so I know in gaming you live more lives(of your characters) and so,even if it sounds like crazy,does this help me?
Last edited by AngelXdv on 01 Nov 2012 20:04, edited 1 time in total.

AngelXdv

Re: The weirdest dream about Lucid dreaming!!!

Postby AngelXdv » 15 Sep 2012 22:09

What do you think this dream meant? I mean, it was like I was lucid but I know I wasn't,it was like watching movies.

theturtle

Postby theturtle » 31 Oct 2012 05:31

I know the lucid dreams you've experienced have been vivid but I would've thought that even if a dream isn't vivid it would still fit the definition of a lucid dream as long as you are aware that you are dreaming.

What do I know though? I've never had a lucid dream before.

As for gaming, it hasn't helped me. At the most it's created a dream sign but I still have to recognize it. I have heard that gaming doesn't increase your chance of becoming lucid but it does help with dream control if you do become lucid.

I think it's caused me to have influence on my dreams even when I'm not lucid though because dreams give me conscious reactions even when I'm not lucid. I might see object x in my dream and have the conscious thought that it reminds me of object y. The thought itself could cause object x to morph into object y because suddenly I am thinking about object y and not object x. Because I'm not lucid I end up forgetting about object x and I don't notice the morphing. I'm not sure to what extent that's me influencing the dream because the dream influences my thoughts and my thoughts in turn influence the dream in a reciprocal relationship. The initial dream is still out of my control and my thoughts depend on the initial dream which means I'm not truly in control but I am still changing things in a way.

That could be from video games but I'm not sure. All I know is that gaming hasn't helped me become lucid at all.

AngelXdv

Postby AngelXdv » 31 Oct 2012 18:00

First of all,thanks for reply. You knew the right thing. I did a lot of research to find out that I had more than 4 lucid dreams in a month. I still didn't have my first lucid dream that was to be vivid,to feel and touch. I learned that those dreams are still lucid dreams. Even if they are not vivid! I know that when you wake in your dream you got to shout CLARITY NOW!

Don't get discuraged! Answer those questions and I will offer the best advice I have at hand for you:
-What's your name?
-How old are you?
-Do you do reality checks?
-Do you meditate?
-Do you visualise?

lanshan75

Postby lanshan75 » 10 Dec 2012 07:07

Guys,do you love cats, i am a girl who love cats very much,i just want to find some new friends to share the happiness of keeping cats.

AngelXdv

Postby AngelXdv » 11 Dec 2012 21:03

Please don't make these posts social posts! These are for Lucid Dreaming!

PS: Either you are a boy and lies us either you are a gamer girl,and there aren't many gamer girls,let alone interested in LD... Sooo... don't make these posts social. Send PM's if you want something!

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”