Questions for Rebecca

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
kdariboy

Re: Questions for Rebecca

Postby kdariboy » 12 Sep 2012 23:39

http://lucid.wikia.com/wiki/Finger_Induced_Lucid_Dream
8 Time Lucid Dreamer, looking to be an every night lucid dreamer

Sander

Postby Sander » 13 Sep 2012 10:53

And this is supposedly a valid LD induction technique? I can see why, because you're keeping your mind focused in a way. But what bothers me is that you're moving your body, which is counterproductive if you're attempting to LD.
Free Your Mind.

First LD: 30/08/2012 :mrgreen:

kdariboy

Postby kdariboy » 13 Sep 2012 21:59

very true. i had never heard of it or seen it on this site but i found it on many other sites and they claimed it worked.
8 Time Lucid Dreamer, looking to be an every night lucid dreamer

Christopaz

Postby Christopaz » 16 Sep 2012 13:20

Aside from the dream dictionary recommended in an article here, what other dream dictionaries you can recommend(I fear the dictionary recommended is to old :? ).
Hope can do you many things, shed light in the darkness and grant you even the most complicated wishes, but you still lack something there, WILL.

check out my Triond profile : http://www.triond.com/users/Christopher+Opancia+Jr.

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 16 Sep 2012 17:05

I don't really trust dream dictonaries because: Say I dream about a car. For some, the car could mean a want to move one, but maybe, to me it might be my will for speed. Everyone has a different feeling which is represented in a dream-world manner, but that doesn't mean we all have the same feelings for a certain object. There for, you should look inside of yourself and determine your feelings instead of quickly looking it up in a book. It might take more time, but most dream dictionaries are incorrect for individual people and their dream objects. :)

polkadotboat

Postby polkadotboat » 17 Sep 2012 01:26

Hey, so I think I might've had my first lucid dream... maybe not... I knew I was dreaming the entire time, but i dont think I was lucid. Rather, I think I was dreaming about lucid dreaming. Is that possible? Did I have my first lucid dream or was it just a fluke?

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 17 Sep 2012 01:52

It was probably a semi-lucid dream, I had one just like that :mrgreen:

dreamer45

Postby dreamer45 » 17 Sep 2012 13:09

in Wild it takes 20-30 minutes to fall asleep.Can i take sleeping Peels and do the WILD technique and make the method faster or fall asleep faster?????

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 18 Sep 2012 02:05

MermaidMelodies wrote:Hi, Rebecca! :mrgreen: I've been interested in lucid dreaming for awhile, and I was wondering if since lucid dreaming can help you conquer your fears, can it help with certain mental disorders like anxiety or depression? I haven't had a lucid dream yet, but it would be great to know! :oops:

This is not something I have experience with but I'd be interested to know if this is a potential therapeutic application. I think time will tell - the more psychologists we have looking into lucid dreaming and the more studies that put it to these uses. My sense is yes but I'm unaware of any published findings so far. Please post about it if you end up having any personal experience which may prove useful.

Rebecca
Site Admin

Postby Rebecca » 18 Sep 2012 02:08

dreamer45 wrote:Is sex in lucid dream feels real?????(sorry for my question)

Yes.. but different (in a good way). Hard to explain.

Umm... try it! :D :D :D

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”