Commands and flying

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
kdariboy

Commands and flying

Postby kdariboy » 18 Sep 2012 21:54

So acouple nights days ago i wanted an ice cream in my hand. I thought about it and even yelled it but nothing came. I also yell the commands "show me something amazing" and "show me something funny" (nothing happens). The only command that does work is "show me clarity". ALSO, this was my 3rd LD and i tried flying and spiderman powers both failed for the 3rd time. Any help to at least help me with commands and wanting things to appear?
8 Time Lucid Dreamer, looking to be an every night lucid dreamer

Legended

Re: Commands and flying

Postby Legended » 19 Sep 2012 00:02

you can't just demand. You got to believe it.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

kewldawg

Postby kewldawg » 19 Sep 2012 00:08

It seems to me that you don't actually believe that you're lucid dreaming. Try to do some reality checks. Do you know what that are?

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 19 Sep 2012 15:25

check my posting, one above yours: Was I lucid or clear dreaming. For me it is easy, try if possible in a dreamlandscape and you are on a hill to say to your self: I will fly to the other site, stretch out your arms and jump of the hill. Walking with people just lift up straigt and fly only a bit above the ground body normal, hands on your site along with the people. practise,practise,and practise again, jumping off or lifting off. I never comand to fly I just do it. :)

kdariboy

Postby kdariboy » 19 Sep 2012 22:52

Thanks To All! I do know when im lucid dreaming i guess i get frustrated sometimes and try a bit too hard when i do. I'll relax a bit more next time.
8 Time Lucid Dreamer, looking to be an every night lucid dreamer

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”