Volunteers Wanted - Dreamzog Software Trial

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
Rebecca
Site Admin

Volunteers Wanted - Dreamzog Software Trial

Postby Rebecca » 19 Sep 2012 00:07

Hey everyone

Shane at Dreamzog (www.dreamzog.com) has developed some neat user-friendly software for the PC which records, filters and analyzes your dreams to improve recall and aid lucid dreaming. He designed it to have features above and beyond anything you'll find in other digital journals. In the process of bringing it to market he'd like to get some user feedback, from lucid dreamers and non-lucid dreamers.

If you'd like to get a free copy of the Dreamzog software, please reply below and Shane will be in touch. It's important you're committed to trialing all its features and providing genuine feedback via a 5-10 minute survey (plus any other specific feedback or testimonials for his website, if you choose).

I too will be testing the software and plan to write a review at World of Lucid Dreaming if it's something I'd recommend to my readers. I've never really endorsed digital journaling before but Shane has created enough intriguing features geared to lucid dreaming and improving the depth and quality of your dream recall that I think it is worth looking into.

Please only volunteer if you have the time to dedicate to digital dream journaling for at least a week or two to give sufficient user feedback. And know that your contribution is extremely valuable to the development of this product which could one day also be available on iPhone/Android.

Thanks dreamers ;)
Attachments
dreamzog.jpg
Dreamzog screenshot
dreamzog.jpg (42.58 KiB) Viewed 4889 times

draycos9

Re: Volunteers Wanted - Dreamzog Software Trial

Postby draycos9 » 19 Sep 2012 00:27

If it works on Mac i'm definitely interested

Peter

Postby Peter » 19 Sep 2012 00:29

I have the time and interest so please include me in the trial

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Leakyfaucet

Postby Leakyfaucet » 19 Sep 2012 00:32

I would love a free copy of your software.

dexter

Postby dexter » 19 Sep 2012 00:39

Count me in!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

kewldawg

Postby kewldawg » 19 Sep 2012 00:54

Id love to try it

Craig Duncan

Postby Craig Duncan » 19 Sep 2012 01:31

Yes please! - sign me up!

andreilupe

Postby andreilupe » 19 Sep 2012 01:41

count me in!

gekada_75

Postby gekada_75 » 19 Sep 2012 02:32

this is great! count me in please. im only at home and definitely got time for it

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

maya

Postby maya » 19 Sep 2012 03:26

Hello ;)
I'm interested in giving it a good work out.
I'm an experienced lucid dreamer (on the mortalmist lucid forums), but have neglected any practice in recent years due to a busy lifestyle.
Now i'm sitting at home pregnant with a bit of time and desire to return to Lucid practices.

A question about the software;
- What is the privacy or censoring like on there? My dreams often have questionable content which i don't mind writing for the sake of analysis, however i'd like to be able to keep those bits private from certain people and non-adult eyes. If there is no censoring available, i'm also willing to simply keep my writing style discrete.

I very much like the idea of using my iPhone eventually too. If there is any way utilize this i will.

Looking forward to working with you guys. :)

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”