My Dreams!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Mr.Lucid

Re: My Dreams!

Postby Mr.Lucid » 14 Sep 2012 14:16

Again, some really vivid dreams tonight. I think I am getting close to my first LD :mrgreen:
DREAM:
I am going to New York with my sister. I am in a subway, but light is shining through the ceiling. There is a large group of people, and my little brother is in one, and me and my sister are in another. Me and my sister get into the car, which is more like a rollercoaster seat, and right as we are leaving, my brother runs and jumps on. The subway was actually the bullet train, for It was going super fast. We arive at the station, and I wake up.
AFTER WAKING UP ANOTHER DREAM COMES:
I am playin spore, a video game, and I actually fly around planets and I soon make one and put an alien fairy race on one. Dream shifts
DREAM:
I am in a small world, were there are ocean, volacano, plains, and all other environs. I am getting away from a mean kid by swimming through a watery temple (im a merman in this i think) and down a water fall into the ocean. I swim through the temple a bunch of times before I go back to the Spore game, and proceed to build my planet. My alarm goes off". :cry:

AngelXdv

Postby AngelXdv » 14 Sep 2012 21:18

Are you a gamer? It seems you play a lot since you get so many dreams about playing games.

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 15 Sep 2012 00:35

Yes I play A LOT of games. I should try playing more first-person shooters (GILD's)....
But I'm really random: I like fine stuff and french cuisine, thne I like crazy anime and casual japanese food, then american videogames....I'm all over the place :lol:

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 15 Sep 2012 14:31

OMG I think I had my first, semi-lucid LUCID DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, maybe. I'm not sure if it was a lucid dream tho....probably not. But this is how it went:

"I am walking to school with my aunt (not my real one, a made up one) and she opens a zipper on her hand and rummages through it and we argue about something. I then walk to my friends (and I realize an enemy who I haven't seen in years is there too) who are hanging near a fence. I get this weird feeling that something is kind of off. I then hear an orca/whale cry out and water splashing. I then for some reason, whip out my hands and examine them. I don't know why I do this, but I am shocked: I have in the real world, one beauty mark on my left hand. But in the dream world, my beauty mark decided to adopt: My hands were covered in little brown dots (beauty marks). I then look at my enemy and say 'I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!" But then I realize what Rebbecca said about not getting too excited and I calmed down. Out of nowhere, the school melted away and I was at home, talking with my sister.
"Hey Bree, guess what."
"I'm dreaming! Isn't that cool? You should dream with me."
"Liar, your not dreaming."
"Yes I am look!"
I go to the kitchen table, and turn from it, and close my eyes. I say: When I opn my eyes and turn around, there will be a plate of Zatterans (sorry if I misspelled it) Spicy Chicken Alfredo pasta sitting there.
I turn and POP! There is a steamy plate of pasta. I eat a bite, and it tastes like broccoli :?
After that I go to my sister, but she isn't convinced. I decide to test my flying. I close my eyes and say: When I open my eyes, wings with beautiful feathers will be attatched to me.
I turn, and I can feel weight on my shoulders, golden angel wings are weighing me down! I nearly die from enjoyment. I run outside, and I can see that my street ends, and there is a bottomless sky a few meters away. I can also see my neighbors flying with their children too. I run and bounce like Rebbecca said to, but I can't. So I conger up a dream door, and I jump in it. It turns out, it wasn't a portal, but meerly a door with a bilboard behind it. I hold onto the billboard for dear life, for the door is over the bottomless sky. The cardboard billboard breaks, and I lift off in flight. I fly successfully, but I eventually let the dream switch off. "
There is more, its just I don't feel like writing it. So was it a Lucid Dream???

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 16 Sep 2012 14:47

Again, another dream of Alice. I was Alice, and I fought a corrupt president in some unknown world. I also adopted a cute creature to help me fight (He kind of looks like Sully from Monster's inc.) In the end, it was just me and the prez. in a feild with a crater in it. He says like he doesn't want to fight, and to just let him rule: but he is known for pushing things into water, where is beautiful, yet deadly sea creatures live. So I sayy, I'm sorry, but no. I take of my necklace that has the Omega sign (the Omega sign mean 'end') and drop it on the ground in front of his feet. I laugh, and then jump in the crater. He picks up the omega necklace, and BOOOOOM! It destroys him in a huge explosion! :twisted:

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 17 Sep 2012 14:08

Well, I found out yesterday I was sleepwalking while dreaming XD lol.
But no dream recall sadly :cry:

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 19 Sep 2012 04:14

no dream recall. Only fuzzy details.

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 20 Sep 2012 14:07

My dreams don't seem to be that vivid anymore, maybe I need to eat more cheese before bed (XD) But here is my dream:
"I don't remember much, but I seem to be making potions and am a witch. Then, I am in art class. We are just sketching, until the teacher tells me we are going to make groups with names. I pick 'The Lucky Charms' and the dream ends.
Sooooo boring right??? :(

Mr.Lucid

Postby Mr.Lucid » 07 Oct 2012 17:57

Sry again I got off track but I'm no continuing to dream journal!!! :lol:

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 09 Oct 2012 21:08

i enjoy reading your dreams :) and yes that was a lucid dream that you had with the wings and pasta lol. good luck with your dreams.. im starting again aswell and have been having goodluck. i play alot of call of duty and resident evil so i have those kind of dreams and became lucid in one about call of duty lol
What is your definition of reality?

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”