Post when your Dreams are showing you things

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
rdubya

Post when your Dreams are showing you things

Postby rdubya » 13 Jul 2011 02:48

This is the story I emailed to my brother and his girlfriend today:

so i have been recording my dreams to help remember them--

last night in my dream two people from my old town got married, one was black one was white...

i remember thinking when i woke up and was typing this up that i didnt think i was going to be contacted by the two people i knew from highschool, but simply someone from my past.

today around 5:00 a friend of mine from penn state who i basically lived with for a year and then didnt see eachother afterwards for 4 years (not on bad terms, just different paths) calls me today to say hi. just to be polite i said so are you married to that guy yet(thinking of my dream and that maybe there was a connection) .. she said no and that she was far from it..

9:00pm tonight she posts this on her facebook with a picture of the ring on her hand:

Alexandra Rene
I'm engaged!!!!!!

She is asian her boyfriend..or fiance..is white..

now that i think about it..also in my dream my coworker/boss and i were having some drinks... and today we set up thursday for afterwork drinks---first time hes done that..

Jonathan

Re: Post when your Dreams are showing you things

Postby Jonathan » 13 Jul 2011 03:20

Wow! What a synchronicity! I wonder if your friend wonders how you knew (or thought) she was going to get married.

Magnus

Re: Post when your Dreams are showing you things

Postby Magnus » 13 Jul 2011 14:48

Wow, that is incredible!
First lucid dream : July 14, 2011
Lucid dream count : 5
Last lucid dream : 11 september 2011

Have given up, for now. The school is too much work. I am going to keep doing it i my weekend and vacations though :)

Return to “Paranormal Activity”