First Lucid Dream (12 years old)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
M13580

First Lucid Dream (12 years old)

Postby M13580 » 08 Jul 2011 23:16

A couple of days after I found out what a lucid dream was, I woke up early on a weekend after a while I went back to bed and had a lucid dream.

I was on a trip with some friends from school and someone was on their laptop searching Google maps and asking what peoples addresses were and they asked for mine. I looked at the screen and I was transported to my road :o . That is when I realized that I was dreaming

It was snowing. I looked on the pavement and saw a blackbird and a robin jumping along beside me so I started jumping and then I started flying :!: . I flew over to my house and went inside.

THE REST OF THIS DREAM IS SOO RANDOM :shock:
I started climbing up the stairs and there was a sausage roll on the stairs and I ate it. I went into my room and looked into the mirror and my reflection was dancing even though I was standing still.

After that I tried to wake up, I woke up laying on my sofa downstairs and then closed my eyes again. I then REALLY woke up face down on my bed.

M13580

Re: First Lucid Dream (12 years old)

Postby M13580 » 08 Jul 2011 23:21

My second (this time proper) lucid dream was about me in a world with loads of really short people. There were loads of little floating countries floating on water and moving around but I cannot remember excactly what happened.

Magnus

Postby Magnus » 13 Jul 2011 17:36

Hehe, I laughed at the sausage :p Nice dreams anyways ^^
First lucid dream : July 14, 2011
Lucid dream count : 5
Last lucid dream : 11 september 2011

Have given up, for now. The school is too much work. I am going to keep doing it i my weekend and vacations though :)

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 16 Jul 2011 16:00

It's good that your 12 years old and had your first few lucid dreams, because learning to lucid while your young makes it too easy to lucid more in the future, for me I'm 14 years old and had my first lucid dream lately :P..........congratz on that by the way.
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

Peter

Postby Peter » 16 Jul 2011 22:53

have fun and enjoy. I was in a bakery a while back in a LD and was eating the biggest lemmingtons you could imagine, followed by cream dougnuts the size of dinner plates.

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

DAZ_XT950

Postby DAZ_XT950 » 31 Jul 2011 17:59

I had my first lucid dream when I was about 8 or 9 years old (I'm 14 years old now) and I remember it so clearly and the first thing I done was turn my friend into a donkey to prove to him that it was a dream because he kept telling me that it wasn't and then I flew into the sky and then woke up and i just realised the other day that you are able to induce these dreams but I'm needing some help.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”