Learning in a lucid dream?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Learning in a lucid dream?

Postby BayBeeDreamer » 20 Sep 2012 20:58

I know it is possible to learn things about your subconsious, But is it possible to learn other things? For example, Memorising a script for Drama? Or learning someones phone number? Maybe improving your karate skills by practicing?..... Something like that?

Thanks for your help!

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
"You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly, but I bet you ain’t never seen a donkey fly." (Unless you were lucid dreaming!)

Re: Learning in a lucid dream?

Postby Peter » 20 Sep 2012 22:14

I would say yes, it is the ultimate way to visualize an act so try it
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Re: Learning in a lucid dream?

Postby alppdcjr12 » 21 Sep 2012 16:38

Yes, Stephen LaBerge and others have documented this in detail. If you haven't read his book "Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming," you should check it out. Also, keep in mind that the more information you provide yourself with while awake, the better able you will be to integrate that information into your mind while asleep. Watching videos, practicing, or visualizing the art you want to practice in a dream before you go to sleep will help prepare you to fulfill that quest.
"Life is that which dreams are made on, and is rounded by a sleep."
-Prospero, Shakespeare's "The Tempest"
Check out my lucid dreaming blog: www.rememberawake.com

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”