About to give up

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Peter

Re: About to give up

Postby Peter » 13 Jul 2011 21:50

you cant force it, the state comes to you in a WILD meaning you need to be receptive to the suttle feelings and without thougth. It difficult but yes worth it.

Enjoy the dreams, write them down and work on RChecks.
It taken me over 30 years of vivid dreams, LD and other stuff to get to where I am wherever that is. And in the last 3 or so years to really get some consistant control. I also get times where it just wont happen and even dream recall is gone.
You need to be rested to get there

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Magnus

Postby Magnus » 14 Jul 2011 13:19

I DID IT! I can't believe I did it :D Finally I got my first lucid dream! :D I was walking on a path in a forest, then suddenly i thought "What if this is a dream?" I instantly became lucid:D I started rubbing my hands, and then I looked at some trees. I also started to spin, but thhen everything got black. I tried to picture the place I wanted to go, but then I got into another non-lucid dream. I was lucid for about 5 seconds.

Thank you, everyone, for your support! :D
First lucid dream : July 14, 2011
Lucid dream count : 5
Last lucid dream : 11 september 2011

Have given up, for now. The school is too much work. I am going to keep doing it i my weekend and vacations though :)

rdubya

Postby rdubya » 14 Jul 2011 15:10

congrats! now welcome to joining the rest of us in trying to find out how to induce them at will! fun being awake while sleeping isnt it =)

Magnus

Postby Magnus » 14 Jul 2011 21:39

It is awesome :) Can't wait to go back to sleep! :D

And thank you! I am glad to finally be in the club :lol:
First lucid dream : July 14, 2011
Lucid dream count : 5
Last lucid dream : 11 september 2011

Have given up, for now. The school is too much work. I am going to keep doing it i my weekend and vacations though :)

PrototypeTEGTA
Location: In an alternative universe where 'peace' and 'unity' actually make sense.

Postby PrototypeTEGTA » 16 Jul 2011 14:03

Nice job, I feel happy for you...congratulations.
Nothing beats the feeling of knowing you are dreaming when you are dreaming, and I am so pleased that I had known about this whole thing of lucidity in dreams!
"Saying 'I have 100$' is like saying 'I have 100 inches'. Inches of what? Ropes? Books? iPads? Money can be a means and a tool to get what you want. But remember, in a camping experience, money is only good for kindling and wiping your butt."

Return to “For Beginners”