Manipulating Time & Other People

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Manipulating Time & Other People

Postby Michael33 » 21 Sep 2012 18:59

I've really never discussed my lucid dreams with anyone much, however they have been coming back after a hiatus. I've had a few recently but none that lasted too long, however last night they came back big time. There were some new things I experienced last night, that I never had before.

In one part of the dream I thought I recognized someone but didn't get a good look at them in a crowded restaurant. I was able to rewind time, kinda skip back a couple seconds. The best way I can describe it is like a DVR for your dream & I was able to skip back a couple seconds. This has only happened once, I'm curious if I'll be able to do it again.

There were some other times I was trying manipulate other peoples appearance, I had some success with this. However after I changed the appearance it would start to morph & become deformed or even demonic after what seemed like a few seconds. I also at one point tried to alter my body as I was floating & I'm not sure how to explain this, but my body started to come apart while I still had control of my extremities. Not sure how best to explain the feeling this gave me, for lack of a better explanation I Freaked Out. Often when I am lucid dreaming & get into a situation I can't handle I whimper so the person next to me will wake me up. Kinda strange, but I've using that technique as an escape from these scary situations for years.

I would love to hear if anyone else has had similar experiences & how they dealt with them, Thanx

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”