Hey

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
blazing

Hey

Postby blazing » 23 Sep 2012 22:21

I tried to lucid dream today but, I keep getting iterrupted do you know any technices besides wild
I tried it and a thing threw me off my bed into the closet and I couldn't move for 15 seconds

blazing

Re: Hey

Postby blazing » 23 Sep 2012 22:22

I went to sleep one more time but I kept falling down :lol:
But, It feels like I'm being sucked somewhere unplesent
I don't know why
I need help with it I suck at lucid dreaming

HAGART

Re: Hey

Postby HAGART » 24 Sep 2012 01:05

I don't control when a lucid dream happens, it's always a dream induced lucid dream for me, but I can relate to some of what you are saying because, when it ends, I wind up in a place that is neither here nor there and a lot of weird sensations happen. If I relax I can 'get back in', but, if not, I too can get "thrown into a closet" (so to speak ) or just tossed around by a weird 'entity' . And sometimes I get a false awakening, but just can't stay up and keep 'falling down' all the time. When successful it leads to the most vivid of all lucid dreams I have ever had, but if not, I still like to think I learned something and become a little more familiar with it.

Anyway, it sounds like you are having a lucid dream from the get go, or a WILD, as it is called. I mostly have DILDS, (which sound likes a naughty, female, pleasure device...), but it isn't. All I'm saying is I get most lucid dreams from already in the dream state and only rarely experience 'falling down' or 'being thrown into a closet'.... (where all the DILDS are kept!).

I forget where I was, (my mind went off on a tangent for some reason)... but I hate this termanalogy. What I am saying is: I can relate to the FEELINGS you get. I have had those too.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”