HELP ME

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
bmac1234

HELP ME

Postby bmac1234 » 26 Sep 2012 16:13

Im lost and scared someone please help.

I tried lucid dreaming once and it was going pretty well until I heard some whispering in my ear. I heard this was normal so didn't freak out. The it started saying 'Die' over and over again, so I began to get myself out of the paralyze. I woke to find this thing standing in the corner of my room. Freaking out I turned on t he lights, it was gone.

Now every few nights i wake up to the whispering and find him standing their. I don't know who he is or what sick part of my brain has put him their but i don't want him anymore.

Any advice would be nice because i don't know what to do.

Shane

Re: HELP ME

Postby Shane » 27 Sep 2012 14:50

Its probably your own fear causing it to appear bro. Just give it the middle finger and it should go away :)

Peter

Re: HELP ME

Postby Peter » 27 Sep 2012 19:34

Tell it to go away and put this intent strongly in your mind before going to sleep, you will need to visualize this and make it a very strong intent and just do it. Its your mind and your creation so un create it
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Paranormal Activity”