Semi-Lucid, or not?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
FantasyMind

Semi-Lucid, or not?

Postby FantasyMind » 23 Sep 2012 10:08

I've been having a few lucid dreams where I am not fully in control, and when I become Lucid, I forget what I'm meant to do to increase the intensity, so I just jump straight into changing the landscape and the characters. This doesn't usually work. I can change the landscape with difficulty, but can't do anything about the dream characters!!! Anyway, the thing is that would my dreams be semi-lucid, since I don't think through my plan when getting into the lucid dream? Plus, it doesn't seem so vivid, I get blurring around my vision. How can I make my dreams more intense? Also, once, when I walked it felt anti-gravity-ish.
Thanks
Are you dreaming?

Peter

Re: Semi-Lucid, or not?

Postby Peter » 26 Sep 2012 23:17

They are lucid dreams if you are aware so that is great. Work on one thing at a time, dont change a character but use intent to create one, if you are feeling like floating then go with it and see where the dream takes you, you could also start floating up and close your eyes and expect to be in the place you desire and with the dream characters you want when you open you eyes. This removes the expectation that you might fail and lets the dream take over.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

FantasyMind

Re: Semi-Lucid, or not?

Postby FantasyMind » 27 Sep 2012 06:52

Peter wrote:They are lucid dreams if you are aware so that is great. Work on one thing at a time, dont change a character but use intent to create one, if you are feeling like floating then go with it and see where the dream takes you, you could also start floating up and close your eyes and expect to be in the place you desire and with the dream characters you want when you open you eyes. This removes the expectation that you might fail and lets the dream take over.
It sounds interesting, thank you! :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Are you dreaming?

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”