In My Dream I Was Someone Else

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.

In My Dream I Was Someone Else

Postby Notoriou » 06 Aug 2012 18:35

So, last night i had a strange dream(all my dreams are strange)but in this dream i was a different person that i had never met before. I also had memories from this other person's past which were nothing like mine. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if they had any idea what it meant to them.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Re: In My Dream I Was Someone Else

Postby Snaggle » 24 Sep 2012 08:51

Yes. It usually means I'm in a different time or place. The fun ones are when one is an animal or the opposite sex or when one speaks in a language one does not know, but recognizes.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Re: In My Dream I Was Someone Else

Postby mastermind » 29 Sep 2012 06:22

happens all the time to me. often im a character in a movie. actually many times im no one in my dream, i see everything happening like its other people. maybe at some point i begin to see things from one persons point of view, but at the same time i feel indifferent from them because they come off more as a fictional character who isnt exactly like me. it is weird indeed, this happens to me alot. and the thing is, how do u get lucid in such a dream? those dreams theres not much i can do i mean i cant do a reality check becuz there is no I?? hah, anyway yea its weird i cant explain it, i wish i cud understand why it is

Return to “Dream Interpretation”