First Time Flyer

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

First Time Flyer

Postby kewldawg » 29 Sep 2012 13:22

So I've been having lucid dreams for a while, but I've never actually flown before. Every time that I do, I fall down. But last night I was at a picnic table with friends and they were only saying things that Were in the movie I fell asleep watching in reality (Forgetting Sarah Marshall) and that's when I realized, this is a dream! I quickly stay calm and say to my friends "I'm dreaming" they look at me like I'm crazy and I run into the middle of the road to show them. I jump up a few times and keep falling and they just keep saying "what are you doing?" and I said hold on. I put my fist up like the superhero, superman does and for some reason sparks start to shoot out of my fist. I close my eyes and imagine flying and there I am, flying! It was amazing how I could feel the cold wind going through my hair and skin. I kept going until I reached space. There was starts everywhere. Suddenly, everything went black and there was a circle closing between me and Earth and I quickly fly threw it back down to Earth. I didn't want to forget the dream I was having so I decided to wake up and when I did I remembered everything and went to my dream journal to write it down.

Re: First Time Flyer

Postby Peter » 30 Sep 2012 06:05

Its cool to fly, next time just keep going and see where your mind takes you
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Postby beadietux » 01 Oct 2012 04:35

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing

Postby Sir_Serix » 02 Oct 2012 23:13

I am actually impressed that after reaching lucidity you still wanted to show you 'false' friends that you were dreaming :lol:
And how did space looked like?

Postby jcking521 » 11 Oct 2012 00:01

My first time flying was actually in my first lucid dream, which was last night. I realized i was dreaming so i got up from where i was sitting, walked up to a brick wall. I willed myself to fly because i realized i was dreaming and i thought i could do anything i wanted. So i flew straight upwards extremely fast. i guess i woke up right then because it felt so real and i couldnt actually believed i made myself fly. sadly, because i woke myself up, i didnt have time to take in the view of where i flew upwards to

Postby XxXSleepingXxX » 21 Oct 2012 05:04

Your dream humans are REAL. Your brain sees them in crowds and stuff. Your brain gives each person a personality based on your creativity. So some Dreamlings wont believe you unless your so lucid to where your god on earth and can make humans and kill em or your subconcious takes over.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”