Strange false awakening

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Strange false awakening

Postby Legended » 02 Oct 2012 05:51

I ate expired ice cream before bed which made me feel sick to my stomach. So, I decided to take a nap to sleep it off. In my dream I was at my house. I noticed the furniture was rearranged which made me lucid. For some reason I felt tired. So, I fell asleep in my dream. Maybe I was falling into a deeper state of consciousness.

I managed to stay lucid and I ended up at a family gathering at my house. I was talking to my uncle when all of a sudden I felt myself laying in bed. It was like I was at two different places at once. I started feeling sick and I felt myself vomiting in bed, but I was still talking to my uncle. I got nervous that I was going to drown in my own puke, so I told him, "Wake me up, I'm in the room sleeping!". He thought I was joking at first, but when he realized I was serious he went to the room to try and wake me up. While all this was happening I could fell the vomit rolling down my cheek. I thought to myself, this is stupid. He won't be able to wake me up. So, I tried waking myself up. I started wiggling my toes and fingers until I finally gained consciousness, or so I thought.

I got up and checked my face and there was no vomit. I was glad about that. I felt a little fuzzy and I wasn't sure if it was cause I was tired or if I was still dreaming. I tried to look for something out of the ordinary. I couldn't find anything in particular, but the feeling made me realize I was dreaming. So tried falling threw the floor. The floor opened up and as I was falling it closed and I ended up on the floor. From that point on my dream becomes vague as my subconscious must of took over.

When I actually woke up I felt better and luckily I didn't actually puke or anything. Maybe it was just the feeling of being sick.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Re: Strange false awakening

Postby dreamerinmiami » 11 Oct 2012 22:02

wow what a cool dream. i find false awakenings to be very interesting.
What is your definition of reality?

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”