Scary Love Dream :(

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Scary Love Dream :(

Postby pastlifedreamer » 14 Jul 2011 19:19

Once I had a dream that I was at a summer camp. I was making a lot of noise, and a teacher came to yell at me. I hid under the bed, and there was a boy with floppy hair and a lopsided grin.
"Shhh crazy, they'll find me too. I'm Danny. What are you?" he laughed
"Sleepy," I replied. In my dreams I can't control my answers.
A teacher found us, and I was yelled at. Danny escaped though.
Then, I was in a type of football field. There were some gazebos, and a large rugged tree. Danny was there.
"Hey sleepy," he smiled, tucking one hair behind my ear and tapping my nose.
I smiled back.

I can't remember the rest of the dream, but I woke up with a weird feeling in my stomach. Something told me that Danny was my love.
I forgot about him for a month, but I was at my friends and she started talking about lucid dreaming. I told her all about Danny, and she said she would try lucid dreaming about him. She has been having lucid dreams about him, but I've been having dreamless sleeps. I'm not even sure if his name is Danny. My friend told me he might be :

- A boyfriend from a past life
- A guardian angel
- A real life person who can expertly lucid dream

I need some tips on how to dream Danny, and what he is. I'm actually extremely embarrsed posting this, so please no sick jokes.

Thank you :oops:

Re: Scary Love Dream :(

Postby rdubya » 14 Jul 2011 20:01

pastlifedreamer wrote:
She has been having lucid dreams about him

She now has lucid dreams about him?

And she is correct about what Danny could be, and it could also be your desire to find love and Danny is that emotion personifying itself. There are many different things it could be. A dream expert can only tell you what some common themes are they see amongst people and their dreams, but the best interpreter is always the dreamer. If you want to start connecting with your dreams you should start the dream journal. No need to ask people for what things are, as they can only give you options of what it could mean. You and your mind have your own symbol and feeling definitions. Time to start keeping track of them =)

Postby pastlifedreamer » 16 Jul 2011 11:31

I have been keeping a dream journal and since 31st of June.
We have also tried ouija boards, but still nothing.
I have drawn some artwork of his face, and written his name over and over.
Thank you for the advice.
PastLifeDreamer :)

Postby NinjaDreamer » 16 Jul 2011 12:10

From now on , You need to take control with Danny! :D

Postby pastlifedreamer » 16 Jul 2011 18:52

But does anybody know what/who Danny is?
I thought he might be a spirit... like paranormal.
Any ideas? <3

Postby Peter » 16 Jul 2011 22:00

it sounds like you are going into this with a belief that you want verified. leave belief at the front door and just trust youself to find the answer.

Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Postby BubbleDreamer » 19 Aug 2011 15:50

pastlifedreamer, Try not to think about him too much! If you really want to dream about him then dont think about him 2 hours before you go to sleep. This way he will not be in your mind and he could possibly be in your dream!

Keep Dreaming, BubbleDreamer :lol: xx

Postby Mewie » 19 Aug 2011 17:52

Yeah, your friend is probably right. Maybe it's a kind of dream-boyfriend? I don't know. If you gets a LD, you could ask yourself.

Well, once I had a dream about a guy too. I was in London, in my hotelroom, and out of nowhere I got shot! It was very vivid, and I felt how warm it became. A boy ran into my room, and tried to save my life. And then I woke up!
I thought about him a while after that night, but now I don't thinking about him anymore.

Reality is a lovely place,
but I wouldn't wanna live there
. ~ Adam Young

Return to “For Beginners”