started again with great results

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
dreamerinmiami

started again with great results

Postby dreamerinmiami » 06 Oct 2012 21:30

i have gooten distracted from lucid dreaming for awhile and not paying attention. smoking weed and just not paying attention to my dreams. well about 2 or 3 weeks ago i started to get serious about it again. i got a new dream journal and started doing reality checks. well i have already had 3 short lucid dream. everythime i realize im dreaming i ask the dream for more awarness and try to fly. when i flew i heard a loud laughter about how i was flying (like i was swimming lol) for some reason i feel like it was my subconcious laughing at me. the only thing is i wake up 2 or 3 minutes after i become concious in the dream. another one was where i was going through a latch and i was stuck. i couldnt move at all! i couldnt go down. there was someone there so i tryed to get my focus on that person because i knew i was waking up. i felt it. it was hard to stay in the dream. the 3rd i was in water and someone through a knife at me! i felt it and realized i was dreaming. i said hey im dreaming tried to get to land and fly but i woke up :( anyways im so happy to have several lucid dreams in less than a month. :P
What is your definition of reality?

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”