I was attacked by a ghost

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.

I was attacked by a ghost

Postby Apple » 07 Oct 2012 08:19

Recently i have been having a lot of "real" dreams, but there all nightmares.
This ghost dream was the most intense thing i have ever been through.
I'll skip everything that happened before the ghost experience.

i was walking in a fusion of my house and some other rooms i go through in my daily life. I wanted to go to the basement of my dream house, because there was things of great value to me down there. But there was a table in the way. on the table, there was a lamp, and a floating white ball next to it.

I've watched enough TV to know ghost's take form in orbs. So in my dream i said "Hey look, a ghost."

As soon as i acknowledged its presence, it rushed up right in front of me and i couldn't move. It was like it grabbed me. It spun me around the room really fast. I was terrified. As it was spinning me, i could see the ball was actually a face. All i could see was it's face and my house rushing around behind it. I tried to escape its hold on me, i tried but i couldn't. When i tried hard enough with all my strength to break free i did, and i woke up. When i woke up, i gasped for air, and moved my arms away from my body because i had broke free.

I tried to go back to sleep, but right when i started to fall asleep i gasped for air again, like a reflex.
Like i wasn't suppose to fall asleep.
I then got up and turned on the lights.

While i was awake some weird things happened. I was sitting up in my bed, and all the hair on my body was standing up. I looked at my right arm, and some the hair on it was moving down like someone was touching my arm. I was not in a dream anymore, i had woke up. Then i got up out of my bed and proceeded with the rest of my day, because i didn't want any more things to happen.

I used to be in my dream house a few times a week, i no longer wish to be anywhere in it. I remember being there one more time after the ghost incident, but the orb was no longer on the desk blocking the entrance to the basement. i remember seeing the desk, and running away.

The rest of my day i had legitimately thought i was attacked by a real ghost, i had always thought that ghosts might be real.

But at the end of the day, i realized it was just a dream. I still cant explain the hair moving on my arm though.

People have dreams like these, and assume there real. I have always thought ghost's might be real, but now because of this experience i can confirm they aren't. I guess you could say ghost's attack us in our dreams, but i think its the person that imagines everything, and thinks its real.

Re: I was attacked by a ghost

Postby Worldenterer1 » 08 Oct 2012 04:59

Don't worry. Ghosts are fake! 8-)
Lucid Dream Count: 10
Normal Dream Count: 100+
Goal for next LD: Think with portals.

Re: I was attacked by a ghost

Postby SarahDank » 31 Oct 2012 04:46

How does what happened to you confirm that? Lol

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”