Latest LD

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

Latest LD

Postby Indigo1983 » 08 Oct 2012 14:23

It was last night.
I dunno why but I got pain in my stomach and it took quite a while to fade away.
Then I start to drift into sleep and that was quite impressive. I found myself flying around the earth, and for a stupid reason, when I was above the bermuda triangle, I dunno why but the first thought that came to my mind was the city of Atlantis, then I started to be scared and I woke up.

I woke up and I tried to sleep again.
The second dream, it was in my room but it was a bit different. There was a psychic lady there and we were talking. I asked her if I had any negative entity attached to my body, she said that I had one on the right side of my brain. But that I shouldn't be scared cause even her dolls and stuffed toys got some sometimes.
Then I was feeling like someone was pushing me, but only on the energy level. I couldn't see what it was, but it was a bit playing with me. Then I asked the lady "when we sleep, can we as well travel like dead people, although we're just only out of our body?" she said yes, and then I don't know why but by the "playing/pushing" thing I thought to my cousin, and I told him "but stop that!" with an amused attitude and I heard his laugh, and he was "ok, I stop".

I woke up again.
The third and last one is was playing one of my favorite song with an old guitar that I used to have (but I had to resell it).

There's also many other lucid dreams that I did before, but I always write them down, and if I don't I always remember them.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”