Creating that perfect dream character...

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
FantasyMind

Creating that perfect dream character...

Postby FantasyMind » 29 Sep 2012 18:14

Yeah, so I've been trying to create the dream characters I want... Not just the appearance, but the personality of each one of them. I actually did once, but they slipped out of my control within seconds and later on, I lost lucidity. Has anyone tried/done this before? Is it even possible? :?
Are you dreaming?

torakrubik

Re: Creating that perfect dream character...

Postby torakrubik » 29 Sep 2012 23:11

It's possible, but hard to do completely. A lot of focus is required to sustain a DC's appearance and personality for a decent period of time. The moment you let your concentration slip, your SC will be in at least partial control of the dream character...this may mean the DC disappears or does something completely unexpected.
Dreaming is my drug

Tomato

Postby Tomato » 30 Sep 2012 21:15

Somehow, creating characters and objects came naturally to me. (Apologies for bragging...)
Here's how I did it:

1: You must be at a somewhat high level of lucidity.

2: Clear your mind, and close your eyes.

3: Visualize the character in front of you. You should be able to clearly see them interacting with the dreamscape, speaking, and you should also think of their personality while doing so. Continue to do this for a time.

4: When you open your eyes again, he or she should still be there as a dream character.

I didn't need to do much more to sustain the characters, they just kind of stayed at my side. Like minions. So I don't have much advice for that. :|
You tell that Mitt Romney bastard, If he screws with Big Bird, he screws with me.

FantasyMind

Postby FantasyMind » 01 Oct 2012 14:28

@torakrubik @Tomato thank you both for the advice! :)
@Tomato I remember not being in a high state of lucidity, to be frank, most of my lucid dreams are semi-lucid dreams...

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
Are you dreaming?

DenisaV

Postby DenisaV » 09 Oct 2012 10:16

@tomato: Very good guide, thanks for sharing.
I do pretty much the same but it took me a while to get there. But it is really difficult to "embed" a personality when creating dream characters. Much easier to have their personality evolved naturally (just by observing them and respecting who they are) :-)

marry1

Postby marry1 » 18 Oct 2012 07:49

I do pretty much the same but it took me a while to get there. But it is really difficult to "embed" a personality when creating dream characters too.
You can check the hotel details in: http://list-of-hotels.com , and find more atrractions of there from http://attractions.bz .

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”