Need help remembering dreams

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
MrMan

Need help remembering dreams

Postby MrMan » 05 Oct 2012 13:58

I am new and need help remembering my dreams. I have started a dream log and did not remember but the slightest things about my dream last night. I go to bed at 11 and have my alarm set to 7. I rarely wake up in the middle of the night and need help remembering my dreams.

Bleekman117

Re: Need help remembering dreams

Postby Bleekman117 » 05 Oct 2012 23:31

You can try meditating during the day, but a dream journal is the best way to remember your dreams. While you are laying down, trying to go to sleep at night, repeat to yourself that you will remember your dreams. Then, even if you can only remember certain details, write down ANYTHING you can remember from the night before. With time you will start remembering your dreams. And yes, that first LD was a good start, but try not to get so excited when you figure out you're dreaming or you will just wake up and probably get frustrated.
The mind is a beautiful thing

MrMan

Postby MrMan » 09 Oct 2012 14:04

I am getting better slowly at remembering them now, but i am not even close to lucid dreams or getting OBEs. I am trying to do the thing were you fall asleep during sleep paralysis but i cant get the roll over signal thing because i am not realezed enough.

sonicrush888

Postby sonicrush888 » 09 Oct 2012 17:47

Bleekman117 wrote:And yes, that first LD was a good start, but try not to get so excited when you figure out you're dreaming or you will just wake up and probably get frustrated.

Are you referring to my Lucid Dream there?

Return to “For Beginners”