Greetings

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Drake truth

Greetings

Postby Drake truth » 09 Oct 2012 23:44

Hello everyone, i am new to lucid dreaming and was curious if there was others like me, well it seems like there are hundreds :D
My name is Drake
i have many goals to achieve and this will be another added to my list.
I believe lucid dreaming will help me to seek the truth of this world.

Jack Reacher

Re: Greetings

Postby Jack Reacher » 10 Oct 2012 05:58

Hey there, welcome to the site! Interesting goal for lucid dreaming.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Drake truth

Postby Drake truth » 10 Oct 2012 20:14

interesting indeed.
i have been practicing my W.I.L.D with the stop drop and roll technique but i have a question,
do i close my eyes once i am on my side or keep them open as long as i can while sleep paralysis takes over?

-Dt

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 11 Oct 2012 23:25

Drake truth wrote:stop drop and roll technique

I never heard of that technique.
How much gasoline do you need and how long before the fire department shows up? ;)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

John

Hello group hello Rebecca!

Postby John » 15 Oct 2012 05:55

Hiya:)

My name is John, im from London, really glad to have found this website as I think my none lucid dream friends really are getting sick of me talking about it ha ha lucid dreaming that is, and well, I hope to enjoy what this site has to offer and some nice people!

I havnt been a life long fan of lucid dreaming as up untill a few years ago, I didnt really know it was a labeled thing, ive had lucid dreams before, some when I was young in my teens, and some as an adult, but again never really knew it was something known just thought it was my imagination, didnt have them frequently and certainly didnt know you could practice things to induce them, wow, and as soon as I found out that you could, it took over my last big hobbie which was the subject of quantom theory... anyway, lets not go into that, but hay, just thought id say hello, talk a bit about myself, not to much;) and yes, enjoy the site, oh and get some much needed help, as my lucid dreaming abilities stand, ive had 2 lucid dreams in 6 months NOT great.
Dreaming isnt an issue, neither vivid dreams, but that final HAY IM DREAMING, god that really gets me, but hopefully ill learn.

Cheers guys:))

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 15 Oct 2012 06:18

John wrote:as soon as I found out that you could, it took over my last big hobbie which was the subject of quantom theory... anyway, lets not go into that

You can get into that here.
Quantum Mechanics and the fabric of reality tend to pop up a lot with us lucid dreamers.
Well... some of us.
WE CAN'T HELP IT!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “For Beginners”