Has anyone met their subconcious?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
dreamerinmiami

Has anyone met their subconcious?

Postby dreamerinmiami » 13 Oct 2012 22:24

If so what did y'all/you talk about? I want to meet him/her/mine.
What is your definition of reality?

Snaggle

Re: Has anyone met their subconcious?

Postby Snaggle » 17 Oct 2012 05:50

Yes, usually one has dual consciousness telepathically experiencing their thoughts and yours, though you could talk with them- just look for a dream character with a personality identical to yours, they whether your sex or the opposite sex, whether human, alien or animal will be your subconscious in the dream, though it might not be in the dream with you.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 18 Oct 2012 20:45

Thanks. Yes im trying to talk with DC's but i keep waking up after becoming lucid. i just need more practice
What is your definition of reality?

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 19 Oct 2012 03:06

I have actually conjured my subconscious. I basically called out for a dream guide, but in retrospect it was just my subconscious. I wrote about it here somewhere and is in the archives of long past... Jan. 5 or so when I joined and posted it somewhere... even I don' t know where but it is out there.

That time it was an inanimate object. Once I heard a ring and picked up a phone and heard a voice saying random words like, "picnic, jam, horse", and then asked, "hey, are you my subconscious?" It said yes. I asked what career path I should follow and after a long pause it said, 'I don't know." A plant spoke to me once. Really it is just a voice in your head, but it seemed to emminate from a plant.

No matter what though, even if incoherent, when I speak with it, it seems to be sentient and have a mind of it's own that I don't influence. I have spoken with dream characters that I have never met before and even asked if they were my subconscious but they don't know what I am talking about and they are quite differnent. I think they are a different facet of my psyche. (of course, speaking with anything in a dream is always your subconscious, but speaking with it directly and addressing it as such is something different).

When the subconscious speaks it has little personality and speaks with no emotion or ego. It just says it like it is a matter of fact. Whatever 'form' it takes it seems to be the same familiar wise-old-man-archetype that we all long for. But it is within us all the whole time.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”