First dream like 3D,but still couldnt control it at all

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
Johnny66666

First dream like 3D,but still couldnt control it at all

Postby Johnny66666 » 07 Oct 2012 07:23

Okay so last night i got MILD,and my concious level was like real life i swear it.As soon as i did the nose thing(bread in dream with hand over the nose) i realised i was dreaming and did:Clear to my subconcious.And it cleared it into an amazing 3D experience.This was my first dream as realistic as real life now,and before this night i would never belive dreams could be so realistic but they can.They really can.

So i tried to control what my characters were saying or doing by this technique(i will try to explain it the best i can :D):You know when you day dream and you visualize a character in front of you doing something and saying,well i did the same in my dream,i tried to control their talking and actions.I failed.It didnt work anything.

So i got mad and i asked my subconcious how to control my dream characters(what they are saying or doing) and i got response on heaven:You need to make your.The cloud was covering the rest of answer so i did clear heaven,clear clouds and i got full answer.It said:You need to make your questions a quatrified elements.

I didnt quite get what my subconcious ment,so if you could help me or tell me how to control.My concious level was same as real life.I knew when i laid in bed in dream.

One more question,its clear subconcious control works.So if i want to control a character should i shout:(if for example i want a girl to say i love you)I want her to say that she loves me?Should i do that or is there an easier way???

Peter

Re: First dream like 3D,but still couldnt control it at all

Postby Peter » 08 Oct 2012 05:04

Should i do that or is there an easier way???

Be nice to her and think nice thoughts and see what happens
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Johnny66666

Postby Johnny66666 » 11 Oct 2012 13:17

Whats the matter people,no one responding.No one knows the answer?

Peter responded but his answer is a no answer,no offence.

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 13 Oct 2012 22:46

What does "You need to make your questions a quatrified elements." mean to you? Theres a reason why he/she/it gave you that response. I have read that we have focus when we become lucid in a dream but that we really dont "control" it. Try and intend for things to happen. And Peter was actually correct. Dont command your subconcious, ask with respect :)
What is your definition of reality?

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 01 Dec 2012 18:50

Johnny66666 wrote:This was my first dream as realistic as real life now,and before this night i would never belive dreams could be so realistic but they can.They really can.

To me this is the most amazing thing about lucid dreams and almost everyone of mine is completely real. I believe dreams are really "reality simulations" that we create just like we do in waking life.

Johnny66666 wrote:So i tried to control what my characters were saying or doing by this technique(i will try to explain it the best i can :D):You know when you day dream and you visualize a character in front of you doing something and saying,well i did the same in my dream,i tried to control their talking and actions.I failed.It didnt work anything.

We are already controlling everything in our dreams of course, but they come from inner desires/needs not from the part of our minds that create thoughts. We can't control them at the "surface" just by thinking or by concentrating even more when that doesn't work. You have to go beyond that level, the level of our true desires and beliefs. For example, if you try to fly in a dream and don't believe, you will fail. So the solution is to work on believing, not try to focus your thoughts more. So the answer to control is to connect with that part of yoru inner self which expresses it desires/beliefs and learn to channel that directly. Meditation is a one way and just becoming more conscious in daily life.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 04 Dec 2012 01:06

Johnny66666 wrote:So i tried to control what my characters were saying or doing by this technique

What amazes me most about lucid dreams is the fact that some people I meet seem sentient and have thoughts of their own beyond me and my control. I will ask a question and expect a response, but then the person will say something completely different and beyond what I was thinking or expecting. I can't put words in their mouths or make them do things they wouldn't want to do. How can that be if it is all in my own head? (I'm pretty sure it is because the subconscious is still in control of the environment and characters and my conscious mind can only observe and interact for the most part.) If you did have COMPLETE control, wouldn't that just be a vivid (EXTREMELY VIVID) daydream really? There would be no mystery or wow-factor. If you make a girl say she loves you, it has no meaning and was really just you acting out a vivid daydream. Instead, ask her. We don't always get the response we want, but if you ask all the time in each lucid dream it will be different... atleast that is my experience.

I get really real, 3D lucid dreams sometimes, but NEVER have I controlled the other sentient people I meet. That is, people that respond to you as if they have a mind of their own (not those zombie, background characters). AND For some reason sometimes I meet people I never met before and they seem to have a mind of their own. It's fascinating! I don't control them and I don't care.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Marissarulz

Postby Marissarulz » 16 Dec 2012 03:26

The same thing happened to me!!! Does it have something to do with it being our first?
:D

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”