* Still always fuzzy-headed and dreamlike.
* Characters behave as though they don't know it's a dream.
* Tunnel vision/Tunnel thinking.
* I go back and forth between free-will and just following the script
* Attempts to change/control environment invariably fail. (I know before I really try they will fail because I can feel my lack of confidence. I just need practice at this...it's mainly the clarity I'm after right now, not the control anyway)
I've done some math in my head, no change in clarity of thought or environment.
I've demanded "Clarity Now" dozens of times, to no effect.
I try to study my environment in close detail, but tunnel vision/thought kicks in and I get distracted.
I've rubbed my hands together and tried to concentrate on the tactile sensations, but this has little effect also, and I soon get distracted.
Does anyone have any more advice? I would really love to hear how some of you may have gotten past this stage, and overcome similar obstacles.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests