Not Really A Dream But Probably Close Enough

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Notoriou

Not Really A Dream But Probably Close Enough

Postby Notoriou » 16 Oct 2012 03:01

So, I am trying to have a WILD and last night I think I got kinda close. I was lying in bed and after a while my arms got really heavy and so did the tips of my toes. A few minutes later my arms were so heavy I couldn't move them, and then the weird part, they suddenly felt twisted in the most impossible of ways as though someone grabbed each of my arms at the wrist and spun them around a few times. I stayed this way for a while and finally decided that the feeling in my arms was keeping me awake, so I sat up, and moved my arms(weirdest sensation ever!), rolled over, and fell asleep.

in_wonderland

Re: Not Really A Dream But Probably Close Enough

Postby in_wonderland » 16 Oct 2012 09:15

Thats weird! Sometimes when I have sleep paralysis I feel like someone is grabbing me, but I've never had anything like that happen with the twisting. Sounds like you are coming close though!

Notoriou

Re: Not Really A Dream But Probably Close Enough

Postby Notoriou » 17 Oct 2012 03:48

Yeah, I really hope I can soon, (not that keeping my brain up while trying to fall asleep isn't fun and all but) I want to practice flying not just dreaming...

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”