Why Spiders Bite You

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Lavendula

Why Spiders Bite You

Postby Lavendula » 18 Oct 2012 18:55

Finally, A lucid dream! I thought as I jumped down from my flying position above my head. And after so long, too.
I walked out of my room, turned the corner to the kitchen to find some juicy sausages awaiting me and made the front entryway lead to daylight. I went into the empty garage to look open my world. What should I do today?
Before I could do anything, I noticed a huge spider and an even bigger spiderweb blocking my way. Nice going brain. There was no way i could get around it.
While musing of a different way to go, the spider jumped down and started crawling hurriedly towards me, its pincers snapping in anticipation.
"STOP!" I screamed in haste and remembered what to do next. "WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO BITE ME?"
It stopped, shocked. Slowly, it tilted it's head up revealing huge sad eyes and a little mouth that said "But it's my job."
We stood there in silence for a bit, me and it, taking in what the other had said. Suddenly I felt bad.
The spider moved towards me again and I yelled out, "STOP!"
It looked up again and yelped, "But it's my job!"
I knelt down and looked it in the eye. It roughly came up to my knee.
"Do you know what MY job is?" I harshly whispered accompanied by its head shaking "I willed you into existence and I sure as hell can will you out. You will NOT bite me. Go do it to someone else."
It nodded in shame and scuttled away sadly.
If you fall for your reflection you will drown in a dream

Snaggle

Re: Why Spiders Bite You

Postby Snaggle » 03 Nov 2012 06:44

Great anecdote! Congratulations on being lucid.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”