Weird thing that happens every lucid dream

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
mastermind

Weird thing that happens every lucid dream

Postby mastermind » 15 Sep 2012 05:48

In every lucid dream, as soon as i become lucid, and i start to move and levitate (usually when something makes me think im in a dream my reality check is to levitate) and i do and i become lucid, and its exciting, however something annoying happens right away, I suddenly feel very low on the ground and everything gets so damn high! i mean suddenly my head is way below tables and door knobs, and it feels very fake and unsatisfying and i have to spend the next few seconds to even it all out. and every second counts by me at this point, my longest lucid dream so far was maybe a minute if even that. so what do you make of this, it only happens in the beginning of every lucid dream, never in normal dreams

dreamerinmiami

Re: Weird thing that happens every lucid dream

Postby dreamerinmiami » 18 Oct 2012 20:59

Maybe your mind is trying to grasp that you are in a dream so it doesn't know how to perceive it. i would say practice a little more and intend for things to go your way.
What is your definition of reality?

mastermind

Re: Weird thing that happens every lucid dream

Postby mastermind » 16 Dec 2012 08:07

dreamerinmiami wrote:Maybe your mind is trying to grasp that you are in a dream so it doesn't know how to perceive it. i would say practice a little more and intend for things to go your way.

things definately changed alot the more lucid dream time i rack up, the more realistic and vivid the experiences are. its encouraging to see that you simple get better with practice. this problem solved itself i guess. now i have problems breaking the rules of reality tho, like walking through walls. which is an issue cuz im often stuck in a boring scenario, and in the past id simple fly through a wall and come to the desired destination, or just fly and observe my dream world from above.

weird thing btw. when i do fly i always end up flying over snow covered mountains, with winds gushing at me, refreshing, not cold. its nice but why always the winter scenario? maybe i'll ask my dream what it means but ive had very little success asking questions to my dream or dream characters. i always get gibberish answers. still trying to figure out what ASO means. my dream guru told me that all i need to know is ASO. i think he might have meant asap, but i dunno

Return to “Dream Interpretation”