Stuck in fuzzy-land!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Psychosanity

Stuck in fuzzy-land!

Postby Psychosanity » 15 Oct 2012 13:49

Well, I am definitely making progress. I've gotten lucid about 4 or 5 times, now, and I feel like I can get there pretty regularly (if not often) now. Last one was quite long and stable (as far as staying asleep and remaining aware that I'm dreaming). Now my problem is going any further than just that first layer of lucidity, I never get that "rush of detail" or my surroundings "zooming into focus" that I often read about.

* Still always fuzzy-headed and dreamlike.
* Characters behave as though they don't know it's a dream.
* Tunnel vision/Tunnel thinking.
* I go back and forth between free-will and just following the script
* Attempts to change/control environment invariably fail. (I know before I really try they will fail because I can feel my lack of confidence. I just need practice at this...it's mainly the clarity I'm after right now, not the control anyway)

I've done some math in my head, no change in clarity of thought or environment.
I've demanded "Clarity Now" dozens of times, to no effect.
I try to study my environment in close detail, but tunnel vision/thought kicks in and I get distracted.
I've rubbed my hands together and tried to concentrate on the tactile sensations, but this has little effect also, and I soon get distracted.

Does anyone have any more advice? I would really love to hear how some of you may have gotten past this stage, and overcome similar obstacles.
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2390

dreamerinmiami

Re: Stuck in fuzzy-land!

Postby dreamerinmiami » 19 Oct 2012 02:29

im having the same problem i have asked for clarity with no success.. another thing is trying to stay asleep. im not a pro but try to INTEND for the things you want to happen. you said yourself that you lack confidence. be confident and will with all your might :)
What is your definition of reality?

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 19 Oct 2012 02:33

i goggled " how to intend" or "how to feel intend" and wiki had good examples. hope this helps :)

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 19 Oct 2012 02:38

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Anything-You-Want-%28Through-Intent%29

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”