best lucid dream ever!

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

best lucid dream ever!

Postby kewldawg » 19 Oct 2012 16:15

I was walking in Walmart with My Dad when his co workers go to talk to him. Then, I walk over to some sophomores that I knew. Suddenly, I become lucid. I turn to one of the sophomores and ask "what does this dream mean?" He replied saying "Mikey Knows!" I turned to Mikey and asked him. He mumbled something and I asked "what?" Then they all run away and we end up on a pirate ship. (I'm assuming everyone in my dream is my subconscious?) "Ill ask one more time before something bad happens, what does this dream mean?" I say. Noone answers. Then they all look mad and run towards me with rage. I quickly think of creating fire and draw a fire line between them and I. Then, I make explosions on the ship. Next, I fly in the air and put on a white cloak to hide myself, and fly to land. Suddenly police cars start racing toward me. I put my hand towards the direction they're coming and make the cars explode. As I walk to a field, I see all these super heroes run toward me. I quickly make the sun fly down to the field and at them until they start melting. "Stop!" They scream. "Not until you tell me what this means." I reply. "We cant." They say. I feel so much rage that I throw the sun at them and watch as they burn up. Then I fly back to the ship and everything was normal. Except, I was loosing concentration. Then I woke up.

What I'm wondering is what the dream meant, and why my subconscious was attacking me?

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”