Help With Lots Of Stuff

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Help With Lots Of Stuff

Postby kdariboy » 09 Oct 2012 21:35

So I have a few questions for the community
1. Vitamin dreams aren't as vivid as when I started taking them. Are the effects wearing off because of my body getting used to it.
2. Trying WILDS AND OBES. Honestly I'm just kinda scared. I just wanna know the experience and if there is anything to be afraid of with the visualization and vibrations

[ Post made via Android ] Image
8 Time Lucid Dreamer, looking to be an every night lucid dreamer

Re: Help With Lots Of Stuff

Postby beadietux » 11 Oct 2012 02:22

Hi there. With B6, everything I've read says not to take it regularly, so a break would be good, I'm sure. As for WILDS and OBES...there's nothing to fear because everything is taking place in your head. No matter what your subconscious puts in front of you, it's not "real." Nothing can hurt you, and you can do anything. I first became of my ability to do this when I got fed up with nightmares and kicked some zombie ass. It felt great.

Postby benchy » 20 Oct 2012 15:25

OBE's arent in your head, you your spirit detaches from the body and you can travel about anywhere...Robert Monroe proved it by visiting friends in the physical while he was having his OBE's, telling them later what they were up too when he'd visited them even though he was miles away, he even pinched a friend in the side and caused a bruise...I highly recommend reading his books... 'journeys out of the body' is his first

Postby torakrubik » 21 Oct 2012 22:46

If you think something scary will happen when performing WILDs and OBEs, it probably will. It's largely down to what you believe. Also, with OBEs, whilst it is speculated that your 'spirit' literally leaves the body and goes walkabout, there is NO scientific evidence to support this. Bear that in mind.
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “For Beginners”