Increasing Motivation

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
MermaidMelodies

Increasing Motivation

Postby MermaidMelodies » 19 Oct 2012 04:02

For the people who have had multiple lucid dreams: After having your first fully-fledged lucid dream, how much did your motivation to have more increase after having that first dream?
Lucid Dream Count: 0
Semi-Lucid Dream Count: 2
Recorded Dream Count: 20

lucidinthe sky

Re: Increasing Motivation

Postby lucidinthe sky » 22 Oct 2012 05:24

Are you asking if more motivation is required after the first lucid dream? If so the answer for me is no, the first one or two was the biggest hurdle. Actually less motivation was needed after having a few, but it still requires me to be motivated and put effort in to have lucid dreams. Lately I haven't been putting in the effort and it's been a month since my last. Time to start working harder!
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

MermaidMelodies

Re: Increasing Motivation

Postby MermaidMelodies » 23 Oct 2012 01:02

lucidinthe sky wrote:Are you asking if more motivation is required after the first lucid dream? If so the answer for me is no, the first one or two was the biggest hurdle. Actually less motivation was needed after having a few, but it still requires me to be motivated and put effort in to have lucid dreams. Lately I haven't been putting in the effort and it's been a month since my last. Time to start working harder!

<3 cool, thanks! That's exactly what I was wondering!
Lucid Dream Count: 0
Semi-Lucid Dream Count: 2
Recorded Dream Count: 20

Return to “For Beginners”