One strange Lucid dream

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
ujjwalkapil

One strange Lucid dream

Postby ujjwalkapil » 23 Oct 2012 04:04

I had a lucid dream yesterday, as soon I realized that I was dreaming and wanted to speak "Clarity now". But, I was puzzled to know that I could not speak. It was like my lips were stitched to each other. Although after sometime I was able to speak and as I said "Clarity now" , the graphics became more vivid. But being unable to speak was spooky indeed. Please suggest the reason for this and how I can overcome it.

Another question - Do you find LD's scary or spooky?

lumencryster

Re: One strange Lucid dream

Postby lumencryster » 23 Oct 2012 05:55

ujjwalkapil wrote:I had a lucid dream yesterday, as soon I realized that I was dreaming and wanted to speak "Clarity now". But, I was puzzled to know that I could not speak. It was like my lips were stitched to each other. Although after sometime I was able to speak and as I said "Clarity now" , the graphics became more vivid. But being unable to speak was spooky indeed. Please suggest the reason for this and how I can overcome it.

Another question - Do you find LD's scary or spooky?

I guess you can say i've had some spooky experiences while trying to LD. not being able to move happens just about every time to me at some point in a night where i lucid dream..

SarahDank

Re: One strange Lucid dream

Postby SarahDank » 24 Oct 2012 04:00

The only times I find being Lucid scary / spooky is when I know I'm dreaming but I can't wake myself up.
Even thinking about my room, and that I am in bed doesn't help the situation. Feeling like I won't be able to escape my dream.. yeah that's damn scary.

Return to “For Beginners”