Snap Back

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
KylePK

Snap Back

Postby KylePK » 23 Oct 2012 08:39

I can't seem to stop myself from snapping back to my bodily awareness while deep within a WILD attempt and in heavy HI. I'll be having a good HI and feel myself being slowly drawn away from my bodily awareness, but then I snap back. Is this just a matter of disciplining myself? Its just irritating, because It happens so randomly.
Striving to live free and enlightened in every way.

Dream_Wolf

Re: Snap Back

Postby Dream_Wolf » 24 Oct 2012 21:52

KylePK wrote:I can't seem to stop myself from snapping back to my bodily awareness while deep within a WILD attempt and in heavy HI. I'll be having a good HI and feel myself being slowly drawn away from my bodily awareness, but then I snap back. Is this just a matter of disciplining myself? Its just irritating, because It happens so randomly.

this happenes to me alot. what i did last night was that i train my sel cos i found out that u stay in that stat for a split second before going back to stage one. i mange to train my self in staying that way and then when you do it, u continue to go deeper into it. good luck!

Return to “For Beginners”